Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holy smokes, Batman. How time flies!

Due to major RL (real-life) issues WTPlanet has been neglected for a while. I had actually taken a sabbatical from EVE and recently resubbed again. I terminated my previous character and started a new one from scratch. All because I felt like a name change. It's a long process to get my new toon up to speed in skillpoints but I'm finding I'm actually enjoying EVE even more than before. There has been a substantial overhaul to graphics and a couple of free expansion modules added. EVE just plain rocks!

In the interim I sampled such online games as Age of Conan and Tabula Rasa. The former was a disappointment and the latter I enjoyed despite the lack of gamer population. I've also purchased several other games that are now sitting on my desk in the 'to-be-played-pile': Spore, Far Cry 2, Crysis Warhammer, and the Witcher Enhanced Edition.

Yes. I. Like. Games.

Anyway, this is just a brief posting to show that I'm still alive and will be throwing more content up on the blog. Promise. Even though nobody reads or visits. :)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Hey, good to see another Eve fan. We need more blogs. Hopefully you'll keep it up and post more content. Cheers!