Friday, July 6, 2007

The Birth of a Planet

Hi. Welcome to my blog.

First, the disclaimer: I am new to this whole blog thing. But I have a penchant to write and share things that interest me with the masses. I thought what better way to convey this than in a blog. I decided on the name Whirly Twirly Planet because:

A) That's what we live on

B) It's fun sounding (I lifted the name off one of my son's baby toys)

C) The word "planet" encompasses a lot of things on a grand scale

Although Whirly Twirly Planet (a.k.a. WTP) will likely cover lots of subject matter (as most blogs do) it's main focus will be in the realm of all things game-related. Some of my passions (besides my wife & two kids) include computer games, computer animation, books, movies, music, cycling, tennis, and skiing.

So, as you can surmise, WTP will likely contain a lot of subject matter but currently it's main focus will be on what really occupies a lot of my time (besides my wife, two kids, & work) which are computer games, in particular two games right now: World of Warcraft & EVE Online. More on those later.

For now, once again, welcome to WTP. Hopefully the content to come will be interesting enough keep you coming back for a visit.

No comments: